Cheque Book Printing & Production
Cheque book prints MICR characters onto high security base stationery, incorporating a full range of security features that comply and surpass APACS (Association for Payment Clearing Services) standards.
Cheque book uses an APACS approved MICR laser printer which comes complete with operator and tray locks. Cheque books software has a fully controlled print centre with password control to prevent unauthorized access. It also provides full audit reporting on all activity carried out.
The Cheque book software combines with the printer to control the paper trays allowing all combinations of MICR cheques, giro slips and re-order slips to be printed in one pass.
CHEQUE books manages:
CHEQUE books eliminates:
|• Client data
• Layout of all: cheques, giro credits, re-order and delivery slips using fixed print positions
• Automatic collation of slips
• Re-prints under software control MICR production from CHEQUEPRINT books complies with all APACS Standards.
|• Poor print quality and cheques rejected at the bank
• Reliance on out-dated, often bulky technology and the need for technically aware operators
• High maintenance costs
• Expensive running costs
• Labour intensive cheque book collating
• Questions over different currency layout positions